• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Episodic Falling - Dry Eye - Curly Coat - Testing Information

Brian M

Hi

I spoke to Barabar Reese ( Tambro ) who is President of South and West Wales Cavalier Club of which I am a member, and asked her to formulate some information re testing that I could cross post here .

Barbara stated .

"It will be one test that incorporates both EF and DE/CC. It will be swabs , so no blood to be taken . The AHT will be the only lab offering this test at the moment but they can accept applications from ALL countries and swabs can be returned in the normal mail.
The price for european countries will be £48 (inc VAT) and for non european countries it will be £40. This price will be reviewed in 3 months and if the uptake is high it may be possible to keep the introductory offer, as it's cheaper than doing just a few tests.
The swab kits must be obtained from the AHT as these are the only ones they can accept. These can be obtained by emailing [email protected]".
The turn around time for results is estimated at 1-2 weeks. You do not need to be a member of any club .

All Cavalier owners are indebted to her and her colleague Dorothie Hellman for all her hard work over many years that made these tests possible and we all deeply thank her ,and her website is
http://www.episodicfalling.com/contact.html

Last edited:
Hi Bev

If you can pm me your email I will speak and pass it on to Barbara so she can contact you direct ,hope it helps you .
:)
Best Wishes

Back